Now bake delicious eggless cake in a pressure cooker. Cake is meant for eggiterians, do you also think so. Well, if you carry the same feelings and emotions for cake then you are totally wrong. The tasty sugary bread can fetch anyone. For those who want to try this delicacy at their home, here is the simplest and easiest eggless cake recipe and that too in pressure cooker.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or maida
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extracts
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2×6 inch round or square cake tins
- Grease the base of the tins with butter and then dust it with flour.
- Sift the flour or maida in a large bowl.
- Add baking soda, sugar, butter, water and vanilla extracts in the bowl.
- Beat the mixture properly until you get a smooth batter.
- Add yogurt to the batter and beat again until you get smooth and glossy batter.
- Pour the batter into the two tins.
- Heat the empty pressure cooker for 3-4 minutes on high heat.
- Place on cake tin in the cooker and close the lid without the pressure.
- Lower the flame and cook for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake tin from and let it cool down.
- Repeat the process for the second cake tin.
- After the cake is cooled down, remove it from the tin and frost with your favorite seasoning and enjoy.
The cake preparation is really going to be the easiest job for you now. Without egg and without any hassle you can bake a delectable eggless cake at home and that too in your pressure cooker.